A flagship project for an ambitious new Transport Strategy and we are looking for a candidate with enthusiasm and capability to match. The candidate will play a key role in the implementation of this £10m project, transforming conditions for walking and cycling and creating better places for all in and around Brixton town centre.
- The candidate will play a key supporting role in the development of project proposals
- Focusing on extensive stakeholder engagement to build support for the project and in the planning and delivery of a range of activities.
- The candidate's input will be vital in ensuring the right approach, in the right place and to the right standard, to enable all our diverse community to enjoy the benefits of this project.
- 6 month contract with a view to extend
- £23 per hour
- Knowledge of a full range of sustainable transport issues
- Stakeholder management including officers, Members and community groups
- Project management including working within budgetary constraints
- A relevant qualification in transport planning, or related subject
If interested in this please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com