£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
An experienced Piling Site supervisor with experience in CFA and Rotary piling is required for an established contractor based in Rugby on a permanent basis. On offer is a competitive salary and genuine progression working for one of the UK’s leading Piling Contractors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that sites are safely managed in accordance with all relevant Health and Safety requirements including implementing new procedures to reduce/ remove site and environmental hazards.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is suitable for purpose.
- Complete site paperwork.
- Ensure that necessary resources are available to carry out the works.
- Compile records and make notifications to protect the company’s position.
- 5 years minimum experience on ground engineering sites.
- Experience as a Chargehand or safety coach.
- IT literate, Excel, and Word, PowerPoint.
- A sound technical knowledge of a range of geotechnical products and solutions.
- Full UK driving licence.
- NVQ III Site Supervision.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme).
- CSCS Card Holder.
- Experience of working on large multi-rig/technique projects.
- First aider.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and able to work alone.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to achieve.