We wish to recruit a Personal Assistant to support Public Health Consultants who are part of the Senior Leadership Team for Lancashire County Council.
Duties will include:
- Managing diaries ensure effective use of time
- Maintain and provide a support service for Directors/ Public Health Consultants daily schedule, including forward planning of workload, diary management and co-ordinating and collating all relevant paperwork
- Service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and clerical support and to complete administration tasks associated with running of the Public Health Service.
This position would normally be based in the office at County Hall in Preston but will primarily be remote home working with the new COVID restrictions. Due to this you must be able to use your own initiative and be flexible with where you work.
This is a full time position on a temporary fixed term basis and you will be expected to work on the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The hours will be fixed at 37 hrs per week and the working hours are 09:00 - 17:00 but this may also need to be flexible to fit around diary demands.
Here are a few things we are looking for:
- 4 GCSE's including Maths and English grade A to C (or equivalent qualification)
- Previous experience of providing personal assistant support at Director Level
- An ability to work accurately under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365, Teams and other ICT systems