Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join the team at the Cornwall Council.
Job Role: PA
To provide high quality, comprehensive secretarial and administrative support and personal assistance to the Head of Service. The role will deal directly with, and be a key point of contact for Members, officers and partners.
* To provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Service, as well as Members and other Heads of Service as and when required ensuring efficient running of the Head of Service's office.
* Service and/or leadership team to ensure they run efficiently and conform to corporate governance arrangements.
* Monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure the Head of Services office performs successfully and optimises efficiencies.
* To determine appropriate responses, with reference to Customer Care guidelines, to deal with enquiries from Central Government, external agencies, the public, members and officers.
* To manage the scheduling of the Head of Service's travel and meeting commitments to ensure effective co-ordination and use of diary time.
* To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files for the Head of Services office, in line with best date management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
12 Month Contract
£10.90 per Umbrella Rate
Up to £10.90 per hour
23 days ago