- The Organisation Development & Change Practitioner will join a multifaceted team delivering MCCP. It will develop creative and innovative interventions within the Contact Centre which engage, motivate and ultimately empower leaders and their teams to take ownership for their development. This will change the conversation we have with our residents, where; although we will reduce calls, the expectation is that the calls we do take will be more complex, with our most vulnerable residents.
- This role will act as an internal consultant and hands-on trainer to provide expert advice, support and challenge to the organisation in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective Contact Centre development and change interventions to foster a high performing culture where learning, change and diversity are the norm.
- This role will work collaboratively across ODP & Service Design maximising the contribution, value and credibility this practice makes throughout the organisation.
- Experience of working in Public Sector or non-profit organisation
- Educated to RQF level 6 (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- A passion for innovation and a track record in using customer feedback to design and deliver meaningful change in an organisations, recognising tangible improvements to services.
- Strong understanding of leading edge organisation development and change theories and methods, with demonstrable experience of practical and successful application of these within a complex matrix environment.
- Previous experience of operational change including implementation and training of new ways of working delivering training to individuals, preferably in a Contact Centre setting or similar environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage with a range of partners and stakeholders clearly articulate messages to a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding. Able to confidently manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations.
- Ability to manage a demanding and diverse workload, remaining effective and credible under pressure.
- Previous experience of planning, designing, delivering and evaluating OD and change interventions, in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong experience in managing business transformation and change programmes and projects, with the ability to develop business cases, identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans.
- Strong working knowledge of current business technology.
- 12 Month Contract
- Inside IR35 £350 per day
- 3 days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com