Office Administrator required for a fantastic contract based at Torness Power Station
- To predominantly look after the organisation of training
- Maintain and update training matrix with EDF/ENGIE training requirements for all ENGIE including contractors
- Maintain and update electronic training files
- Assist with training courses
- Liaise with ENGIE training academy
- Liaise with supervisors to organise fulfil training needs of team
- Answering and diverting the Main Switchboard
- Receiving, acknowledge, distributing and posting of mail
- Booking Meeting rooms
- Booking Station cars
- Issuing Visitor PPE
- General filing
- Previous administration experience
- Experience of using a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Excellent excel skills to manage extensive training matrix.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationship to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- Methodical mind and a keen eye for detail and accuracy in all tasks undertaken
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise own workload and work under minimum supervision.
- Disciplined and organised with good project and time management skills
- The job will require someone with excellent excel skills as it is managing a very large training matrix for 170 staff.
- Temp Contract
- 37 Hours per week
- £9.60 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based at Torness Power Station
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email