Akton Recruitment are looking for an experienced and professional Occupational Therapist to join the local authority based in Wiltshire working in the Reablement team. The purpose of this role is to undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of clients and professionally supervise and support other colleagues.
This is a full-time contract-based role, with the initial contract ending 22/11/2020, with a review on performance as it is coming to an end. You will be required to work 09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday working a total of 37 hour per week, at a rate of £34.40 per hour.
Essential Requirements to be considered:
* Professional Qualification in Occupational Therapy (Diploma or degree)
* Registered with the HCPC as an Occupational Therapist
* Evidenced experience of professional and personal development following achievement of professional qualification, likely to be a minimum of 2 years post-qualification
* Experience of working with adults
* Significant knowledge and understanding of Health, Housing and Social Care legislation and wider policy context.
* Significant up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the safeguarding of adults.
This is a highly qualified role, please ensure if you are applying that you have significant experience in Occupational Therapy. If so, get in touch now!
Back to job search
Up to £0.00 per annum
22 days ago