We are looking for a Neighbourhood Officer who will be responsible for delivering a high-quality housing management service to a defined area of general needs tenants. Candidates must be available to start immediately. The role will involve managing 600 properties. All candidates must have a driving license. DBS is required.
The candidate will be dealing with all neighbourhood related issues for these 600 properties. As part of this, daily duties will involve carrying out regular estate inspections, dealing with neighbourhood queries, tackling challenging issues such as anti-social behaviour, and ensuring appropriate action is taken to deal with issues. Candidates will represent and be expected to maintain a high profile on the estates. Additionally, the candidate may be required to visit other patches, support the duty system, and meet customers at reception with neighbourhood queries, showing great customer focus.
* To represent housing association and maintain a high profile on the estates.
* Always providing a first-class service to internal and external customers.
* To carry out and monitor regular estate inspections, ensures accurate records are maintained and actions taken to deal with issues are dealt with.
* Be the point of contact to resolve and investigate complaints by residents and provide advice and guidance.
* Ensure that the housing management computer system is regularly updated, and effective manual record systems are maintained.
* To build relationships and work with both internal and external stakeholders of Housing acc.
* To attend and represent Housing association at court, external meetings, case conferences, forums, and evictions.
* Work as part of the Area Housing Team to ensure that the tenancy management objectives and performance indicators are achieved. Will work alongside other four staff members on the same level and report to the Area Manager.
* Work with diverse tenants who require extra support to appropriate support services.
* Driving licence
* Enhanced DBS
* Good communication skills
* Extensive experience as a Neighbourhood Officer, or in a similar role.
* Housing knowledge and experience
Candidate would use own car for the job.
Up to £19.23 per hour
16 days ago