Start date: ASAP
£13.50 - £14.50 an hour
My client is currently seeking a full-time skilled multi trade operative to join their team who can carry out a number of repairs in maintaining property assets of their public and private clients across all industry sectors.
This will include; joinery, plumbing and plaster patching with social housing experience if possible as you could be working in a void/ empty home property to complete a variety of trade works to bring the property back to a lettable standard.
Working across all market sectors; one-off new builds, housing development projects, home and commercial extensions and refurbishments.
You will be undertaking reactive & planned maintenance, moving from job to job throughout the day / week. You will be working across the area for various clients.
You will need;
- Technical Competencies (Knowledge and Understanding)
- Able to work without supervision
- Understanding of efficiency and value for money
- Excellent knowledge of building technology, maintenance and refurbishment work in public sector housing.
- Customer Service
- Site Safety and Safe working practice
- Problem solving and prioritising workload Skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to inspire staff to achieve their potential
- City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent as a trades person
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks and prioritise work within tight deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
- You will need a CSCS card
- Van is included
If you have the skills and wish to fulfil your full potential within an innovative and rewarding environment, please apply below with your CV or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org