Multi-skilled technician (electrical bias)
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
My client is currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias) to provide a maintenance solution in a healthcare environment is Ashton Under Lyne.
- Ensure workload is planned, delivered to customer specification and agreed service requirement.
- Plan, prioritise and resource projects.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H&S and environmental regulations, and helping us to achieve our Zero Harm target.
- Install, commission and service plant equipment.
- Diagnose, fault-find, commission systems and monitor facility performance, through PPM programme, identifying any additional works required.
- Flexible working hours required.
- Administer and complete relevant paperwork.
- Understand and meet ongoing customer requirements, develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and sub contractors.
- Fair, consistent and courteous attitude in all dealings at all levels.
- Full driving licence required
- At all times maintain a smart appearance and professional manner that is representative of Cofely in the workplace.
- Ability to work under pressure, take ownership of problems and deal with them to their conclusion
- Ensure that all issues are reported to the Team Leader/Technical Services Manager
Please forward me an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.