Salary: £29,000-£30,000 PA
Location: Sunderland, North-East
Shifts: 3 Shift Role
I'm currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for an industry-leading automotive fluid systems Manufacturer located in Sunderland.
- Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance Engineering – having the ability and aptitude to monitor, maintain and improve the program.
- Carry out Reactive Fault-Finding of breakdowns on bespoke machinery.
- Monitor spare parts and minimise their usage.
- Minimise machine downtime with drive towards Continuous Improvement.
- To prioritise work, reactive and planned and support Manufacturing.
- An experienced Maintenance Technician with a good knowledge of maintaining manufacturing plant machinery with an Electrical Bias.
- Has a practical knowledge of pneumatics and PLC controlled equipment.
- Has knowledge of Problem Solving methods and understands Error Proofing.
- Has a Mechanical or Electrical HNC, having served a formal apprenticeship or similar.
- Able to work on own initiative.