Salary: £25,000-35,000 PA
Shifts: Days (Mon-Fri) + Paid Overtime
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
I'm currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for a major Manufacturing company specialising in prosthetics, orthotics and assistive technology.
- To install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
- processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and performance.
- Accurate maintenance records are a requirement of the role along with tracking costs.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Scheduling maintenance and preventative maintenance plans.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Maintain the appearance of the building through painting and decorating from front of house through to the back of the business to maintain professional looking standards.
- Identifying trends in data and reports, to identify future maintenance issues or possible cost savings.
- Knowledge of building structure to be maintained.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Ability to lift heavy loads, physical agility, and manual dexterity
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for own actions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Negotiation of costs and prices.
- Use Excel, Word and Power point.
- Track and maintain accurate data.
- Ability to deliver key KPI’s for monthly presentations.
- Willing to work/travel away as and when required.
- Basic H&S knowledge and risk assessments.
- Good fault finding skills.
- Tenacity and assertiveness to ensure that issues are resolved and corrective actions followed through.
- Experience is strongly preferred and some of the duties may require further training in the asset to be maintained so willingness to develop is essential.
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering/maintenance capacity to protect other employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation.