Salary: £30,000-£32,000 PA
Location: Harlow, Essex
Shifts: Days (Mon-Fri)
I'm currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for the market leader in glass container production - located in Harlow, Essex.
- To provide an efficient day work plant Engineering Maintenance.
- Working as part of a small team Multi-Skilled team to provide Electrical/Plant Maintenance and repairs.
- Setting up, Maintenance, development and control of the Electrical/Mechanical equipment within the plant.
- Servicing and Maintaining the Electrical/Mechanical equipment within the plant.
- Routine Maintenance checks across the plant and feedback to the Engineering Supervisor.
- Responsible for the compilation of a daily report/record system using shift log sheets, breakdown reports, and Electronic/Mechanical reports.
- Fully qualified Multi-Skilled Engineer via formal Qualification in Engineering or Apprentice trained.
- At least 2 years' previous Engineering experience within Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of heavy industry and working with large production equipment.