Multi-Skilled Maintenance Fitter
3 Shift Rotating Patter
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
* To carry out all activities within the area of this role responsibly and in accordance with current Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies. Be responsible for ensuring your own awareness of the company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies.
* Respond to breakdowns as required and repair.
* To recognise and ensure necessary maintenance of all equipment involved in production and schedule maintenance at designated intervals via the MaintMaster system. Complete the maintenance tasks as identified from the PPM schedule via the MaintMaster system.
* Liaise with the internal functions to ensure successful introduction and implementation of new / purchased production equipment. Control the stock levels of the required maintenance spares and parts by working with the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator.
* Reduce reactive maintenance where possible by utilising and updating the MaintMaster system, this will create PPM's in place of breakdowns.
* Product development through improvement of H&S, quality and efficiencies of the product, floor layout, process flow, methods, tooling, logistics and operational disciplines by working productively with both the maintenance and production teams.
* Plan engineering activities with the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator to complete preventative maintenance schedules safely and on time.
* To carry out such other duties as reasonably directed by the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator.