£35k - £40k + Overtime + Benefits
Permanent – Shifts
I am currently looking for a competent and experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to provide effective manufacturing support enabling consistent output volumes to ensure that all production targets are met.
Your primary focus will be to support site manufacturing activities through effective and efficient reactive maintenance along with preventative maintenance activities.
Ideally from an automotive background, you will be involved in / have the following: -
- PLC installations and routine fault finding and interrogation
- Setting of robots and machinery to ensure maximum efficiency and optimisation
- Oversee all aspects of maintenance including mechanical components, hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC software
- A proven background working in a manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting on motor circuits.
You will ideally be educated to at least ONC level and be capable of safe isolation, test for dead, disconnection / reconnection of motors, motor fault diagnosis and have good electrical awareness with panels, switch rooms, trip resetting etc
You will also have experience of electrical installation work as well as a relevant qualification.
Ideally a Time-Served technician with a track record of demonstrating multi-skilled maintenance activities ideally within a robotics environment, you will also be 17th edition and be mechanically competent with hydraulics, shaft alignment, bearing replacement etc
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 41787979/MSMEGRSKM27, to firstname.lastname@example.org