Salary: £30,000-£32,000 PA
Location: Harlow, Essex
Shifts: Mon-Thurs 7.30am-4pm and Friday 7.30am-3pm
I'm currently looking for an Multi-Skilled Engineer (Cold End) for a market leader in Glass Container Production, based in Harlow, Essex.
My client have opportunities in their Cold End Engineering and Machine Maintenance teams for Multi-Skilled Engineers working as part of the day Production team.
The roles involved both planned maintenance of equipment, participation in job changes and reactive maintenance all with the aim of ensuring production is maximised.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have an Engineering Qualification or Time-Served.
- Have experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Enjoy working in a high paced environment.
- Lathe & Milling Experience.
- Experience of Heavy Industry and working with large Production equipment.
- Manual Machining Experience.
- Deliver high quality work and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ensure they work safely and have an in built Health & Safety mentality.
25 days holiday plus bank holiday's.
Highly competitive company pension scheme.
Opportunities to develop within the role and organisation.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL-OLGMSE0152, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joe Lister on 0161 233 0034.