Mobile Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Reigate - Guildford, Surrey
£16.30 - £16.80 Per hour
My client is currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to carry out routine maintenance PPMS and Electrical PPM as well as reactive works across their portfolio.
Requirements of Maintenance Electrical Engineer
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and ENGIE processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and CAFM.
Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
Desirable Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
* C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3 OR AM1 & AM2 OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
* 18th Edition C&G 2382 - 18
* C&G 2391 or 2394/2395
Electrical Competency NICEIC Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification.
* BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
* BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
* BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
* C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
* C&G 7188 Level 3
* Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification.
EUSR National Water Hygiene Card
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration