- Ensure that response to young people who go missing from home and care across London Borough of Enfield is appropriate and protective for both young people for whom we are the corporate parent and for young people newly referred to services.
- The post holder will be committed to improving the outcomes for children and young people, ensuring that appropriate safeguards and support are in place; building effective partnerships and raising awareness with colleagues in the borough, partner agencies and the public.
- To represent the London Borough of Enfield in the multi-agency, problem solving approaches to young / vulnerable frequently missing people.
- To ensure compliance with the Missing Persons’ national guidance, procedures and local protocols, thereby promoting best practice, reducing repeated missing episodes and managing risk of harm to vulnerable people.
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working with a local Authority
- Experience in a similar Coordination Role
- Locum Contract
- Full Time Role
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org