Mechanical Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Bradford
- To help in supplying the Council with a complete, efficient and compliant Facilities Management Service across the whole mechanical discipline.
- To hold responsibility for the design, drawing and drafting of specification for schemes from inception to completion. Including project management and all relevant contract documentation.
- To ensure that legislation, Council policy, statutory regulations and standing orders are adhered to and to ensure that the council is fully compliant in all relevant areas.
- Effective Mechanical surveying/inspection and design services for the Directorate and Council building stock.
- To arrange and oversee the carrying out of the Local Education Authority repairs/surveying design and modifications to all their Directorate's buildings.
- To advise Senior Management, School Heads and Governors in all areas of Mechanical Construction, modification and repairs.
- To ensure that legislation, Council policy, statutory regulations and standing orders are adhered to and to ensure that the council is compliant in all required areas.
- To ensure that all new and existing modifications to plant and equipment meet current regulations are compliant and are energy efficient in design and operation.
- To reduce the council carbon footprint by design and implementing short to medium term priorities and policies.
- To take responsibility for the design drawing and drafting of specification along with the complete project management of the schemes from inception to practical completion including all contract documentation.
- Be expected to produce original and creative work and provide clear and concise reports of complicated and sensitive nature.
- To control the programmed repairs budget for Mechanical Service Contracts.
- Qualification H.N.C. Building Services Mechanical
- Managerial/Professional experience for the responsibility of skilled manual workers
- Carries out the working practices, procedures and basic operations across a specialist area or number of specialist areas
- Have an in depth knowledge of BEMS Control systems and how they operate
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate and understand all aspects of environment and sustainability into all design criteria for both major and minor schemes
- 6 Months Contract
- £18.53 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Bradford
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email