- This position is for a prestigious long-term energy supply contract in the East End of London.
- This site involves the supply of heat, chilling & electricity to a range of consumers in and around the Olympic Park at Stratford.
- The Engineer will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of district heating scheme generation and distribution equipment which consists of large scale boilers, CHP & chiller plant.
- Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations. Carry out repairs, re-active maintenance and minor installation works on plant.
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
- Be fully competent to act as engineer in charge out of normal working hours.
- Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilisation of plant and equipment.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Any other relevant duties that maybe required, some of which maybe outside normal working hours.
- Full driving license ESSENTIAL.
- Formal qualifications (minimum City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3) in Engineering.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of large scale heating, chilling and electrical systems, both from a electrical/mechanical perspective.
- Practical experience with IT related monitoring systems advantageous.
- Temp Contract
- Minimum 3 months with view to extend
- Full Time
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org