Salary: £35,000-£45,000 PA
I'm currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for an established, multi-disciplinary Engineering practice based in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of complex projects for Clients in the Industrial, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential, Retail and Public Sectors.
- This will include Client liaison, design, interface with project teams and contract implementation.
- With previous knowledge and expertise on energy projects the candidate should ideally want to develop their career to cover this growth area.
- The candidate will join the MEP engineering team to provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects including new build and refurbishment schemes for the public and private sectors.
- Support of all offices will be required from time to time.
- We are interested in hearing from candidates with an MCIBSE/MIMechE accredited Degree in Mechanical Building Services Engineering or Building Services and either Chartered Engineer (CEng) registered or working towards CEng.
- A good level of computer literacy in Microsoft Windows, EDSL TAS, Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel software is required.
- The ability to integrate, operate and contribute as part of an MEP engineering office and a project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected.
- The candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of one of our dynamic teams with a high attention to detail.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/RG040450, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joey Lister on 0161 233 0034