Akton Recruitment has a vacancy for a Marketing Officer in Derby
* Contribute to the design, delivery, and evaluation of creative marketing communications & sales plans that maximise engagement, participation, profile & income across the leisure and culture programme, facilities and services, in line with the Leisure & Culture Marketing & Business Development Strategy.
* Work across the full marketing mix including PR/media, website content management, social media marketing, email/direct mail marketing, paid advertising, design/creative, working with others within the team and undertaking work yourself to deliver marketing communications & sales plans.
* Lead on the management of campaigns, as allocated to you by the Senior Marketing Officers, working to agreed budgets and timescales.
* Work collaboratively with relevant leisure and culture teams to identify and achieve relevant service & business objectives, including income and attendance/participation targets.
* Deputise for other members of the marketing team during absences, regularly familiarising yourself with their duties.
* Act as a point of contact for marketing advice and guidance to all colleagues across the department.
* Ensure optimal use of available resources, and that best value for money is always obtained.
* Liaise with the sales & information team and frontline teams across the department, to ensure they are fully aware of all relevant marketing & sales initiatives.
* Attend occasional press & promotional events out of office hours and at weekends as required.
* Understand and comply with the Council's environmental policies.
* Comply with all Health & Safety policies and legislation in performance of the duties of the post.
Up to £13 per hour
24 days ago