Strong Market Engagement Project Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Walthamstow
- Preparation - initial desk-based research to understand what is available on the market within Construction, Built Environment and Green Skills. Create an engagement dashboard of potential vendors. Internal consultation to be conducted to assess the needs of service users by speaking to leads within Employment, Business and Skills (EBS) Team. Organise the recording of virtual site tour of the Centre.
- Soft Market Testing - virtual market engagement to develop market sounding prospectus and questionnaire, by sorting structured responses that seeks views from potential vendors as to how their specification for the construction centre might be met.
- To support procurement with giving feedback to the market on the results of the soft market testing exercise, and with publishing online names of companies that took part, along with their basic company details. The aim of sharing basic company information, is to encourage collaboration between the companies to innovate and consider partnership bids.
- To support procurement with creating a supplier meeting briefing paper on completion of the market sounding, vendors who respond to the PIN will be invited to a vendor meeting. The briefing paper should include the agenda, topics/questions to be addressed, an updated outcome-based specification and feedback on the responses to the market sounding questionnaires.
- To support procurement team with producing a market engagement report following supplier meeting. The market engagement report would help inform the issuing of procurement selection questionnaire.
- To support the EBS Team with producing a labour forecast of job opportunities within Construction, Green, and Built Environment, from entry level to higher level professions within Waltham Forest and subregion.
- Strong Market Engagement Project Manager, with experience of enabling effective engagement with potential suppliers to achieve the optimal sourcing outcomes.
- Ideal candidate will have market engagement / research experience to support going out to procurement.
- Experience in soft market testing
- Local Authority Experience
- 3 Months contract (View to Extend)
- £457.24 per day (PAID VIA UMBRELLA COMPANY)
- Based in Walthamstow
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email