JOB TITLE: Management Information Systems Officer
DEPARTMENT: Learning & Achievement Division
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Management Information Systems Officer for a client in Greenwich.
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the apprenticeship learning in for the Client ensuring that a high quality service is provided that meets the needs of the learners and to meet the requirements of the employers.
Responsible for designing and establishing strategic Management Information Systems both (paper, computer and web based), for monitoring, tracking and projecting, critical data and finance information.
- Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent knowledge of good accounting, recording and reporting procedures.
- Broad experience of external quality assurance, audit and inspection processes within the context of learning.
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186