Maintenance Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Eastbourne
Council Based Role
- Carry out council housing maintenance surveyor duties
- Covering Void property works cover for A/L - Responsive Repairs - Aids and adaptations
- The organisation covers Lewes and Eastbourne areas.
- This position is likely to predominately be based in Lewes District and mobile working is supported
- Arrange appointments with customers to survey properties.
- Inspect and diagnose defects in building fabric and associated services.
- Write clear specifications and schedules of work instructions to remedy defects.
- Produce costed schedules of work using schedules of rates or spot price estimating.
- Where appropriate write reports to refer repair work for inclusion in larger major repair programmes.
- Supervise maintenance work for responsive, void property and A&A works in progress.
- Issue variation orders and further instructions as and when required.
- Recognised Building/Technical Qualification for example, HNC, HND, degree / diploma in building surveying, estate management, facilities management or working towards formal relevant qualification. Or appropriate experience that is deemed to be the equivalent
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Previous experience as a surveyor is essential
- Council Based experience would be beneficial
- Locum Contract
- 3 Month + Ongoing
- £14.92 per hour
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email