Maintenance Joiner / Carpenter
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
My client is currently looking for 2 Maintenance Joiners to work within the maintenance team at a busy site in Edinburgh.
You must have Scotvec (SVQ3) or City & Guilds in Carpentry and Joinery
Duties of a Maintenance Joiner / Carpenter
- Undertake essential repair works and general maintenance activities
- Using cause effect analysis and detailed examination to gain a solution and use all relevant drawings and schematics.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance inspections in accordance with published procedures.
- Complete all Task/Risk Assessment sheets relating to work
- Have an understanding relationship of other craftsmen's work to their own
- Obligation to undertake training where necessary to learn new techniques.
- Understand fully the inter-relationship between the various maintenance crafts
- Qualifications or Required Experience: Required qualifications are an appropriately recognised C&G, Scotvec (SVQ3), or equivalent in joinery.
The role of Maintenance Joiner pays between £15.00 - £16.00
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration