£40k - £42k + Overtime + Benefits / Bonus
Permanent – Shifts
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to strengthen a team at a busy production site, with qualifications in Engineering with a strong multi skilled knowledge and proven ability to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment.
Key Responsibilities include: -
- Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
- Identifying and delivering against opportunities to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiencies.
You will be an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical bias. Evidence of this electrical bias will include the following:
- Ability to install and programme an invertor on a three phase induction motor
- Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
You will be able to fault find on PLC’s, including the ability to change ladder logic - PLC’s predominantly used on site include Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi. You will also have good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, with strong diagnostic skills and be proactive in your approach
Ideally you will have worked with mixers, dividers, ovens/provers, be strong with hydraulic / pneumatic equipment and be educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant qualification
Please note this is a 12 hour rotating days / nights shift pattern and flexibility is required from all Engineers
If you would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a relevant cover-letter and reference 465074/MERDFK27L27, to firstname.lastname@example.org