Salary: £25,000-£30,000 PA + Overtime
Location: Bradford, West-Yorkshire
Shifts: Days Monday-Thurs (8am-4.30pm) Fri (8am-3.30pm)I'm currently looking a Maintenance Engineer for one of the UK’s leading air management experts, providing packaged ventilation solutions for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
I am looking for an Maintenance Engineer to maintain, repair and install a range of electrical and mechanical plant and equipment which includes Trumf Punch, Laser, Plasma, Press Break, Folders, Guillotines, Welding, Hand Tools and electrical equipment, control systems and circuitry. The role will suit people from a manufacturing or factory maintenance background.
- Complete Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Fault finding and problem solving during production
- Assessing the spare parts requirements
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times
- Liaise with Supervisors / Outside Engineers and conduct recommended services
- Carry out Electrical Installation and minor works, both in the factory and the offices.
- Install new plant, equipment, and systems
- Provide support to other departments as and when required
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the Company
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of the factory equipment and maintenance
- Strictly adhering to the company's health and safety rules
- Working in accordance with industry procedures and legislation.
- To maintain a high level of quality in accordance with company policies.
- Full driving license
- Must be a time served maintenance engineer or have an equivalent qualification
- Electrical qualified to City & Guilds (Part 236 1,2) OR level 3 NVQ electrical qualifications or have an equivalent qualification
- 17th/18th Edition
- Mechanical knowledge and familiar with the existing plant and equipment
- Previous experience of working towards improving and maintaining quality standards
- Good PC & Communication skills
- Capable of reading and understanding of electrical schematic and engineering drawings
- Highly self-motivated and can work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to fault find on PLC's would be advantageous but not essential.
- A flexible approach to working activities, as there may be times when weekend working, or site wiring/installation may be required.
- Develop, encourage, motivate, and mentor team members and apprentices