Salary: £32,500 PA
Shifts: Double Days - 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
I'm currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer for one of the biggest UK Providers of Frozen Supply Chain Solutions, based at their Bristol site.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has a strong Automation background.
• Working in a unique environment you will as part of a small team using your experience to resolve breakdowns, reduce downtime and improve plant reliability.
• Working at heights when required
• Working in cold storage temperatures
• Must be able to work alone as well as part of a team
• Experience of following a PPM schedule
• Required to work overtime when required and be part of the on call rota
• Must be Electrically qualified with fault finding experience
• Previously worked in an automated environment
• Knowledge of PLC controlled conveyor/crane systems (preferable but not essential)
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/HY0899, to email@example.com or call Joe Lister on 0161 233 0034.