Salary: £35,000 PA
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire
Shifts: Double Days
I'm currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias for a Food Manufacturer in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
- Perform reactive and proactive Maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime.
- Support Machine Minders and Production to facilitate production efficiency.
- Perform ancillary building Maintenance around the site and outlying buildings.
- Maintain documentation to provide historical records of breakdowns and PPMs.
- Involvement with a number of projects from machinery upgrades to building work.
- Identify spares requirements and maintain stock levels as needed.
- Operate in a safe manner, ensuring at all times, any risk to self and others, is kept to a minimum.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and practice.
- ONC/HNC Engineering and Maintenance
- FMCG/Food Production Experience
- Packaging machines experience
- Basic Food Hygiene level 2
- Excellent Team worker
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to organise and work under pressure