M&E Asset Surveyor required for a permanent contract based in Enfield
- We are seeking to appoint an asset M&E surveyor to undertake stock condition surveys across our Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure, to ensure we mitigate the impact of service failure on residents and target investment to support our sustainability strategy.
- The post holder will prepare mechanical and electrical viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities including the decarbonisation strategy and the use of new technologies to promote sustainability and energy efficiency improvements including opportunities for greening and social value projects.
- The posts will report into the Sustainability Manager, working alongside the asset analytical team, to ensure that investment plans are suitably prioritised and validated.
- A relevant Mechanical and Electrical qualification such as a HND or equivalent, plus experience of undertaking a similar role;
- Experience of undertaking Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys and developing Maintenance schedules in residential premises;
- Experience of producing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans including Engineering Life Cycle and forward capital cost plans;
- Experience of preparing Mechanical and Electrical viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered, identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities.
- Ability to conduct detailed investigations, analyse and evaluate a broad range of data and identify potential service improvements
- £38,946.00 - £49,818.00
- Based in Enfield
- July Start
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email