EDF Nuclear Power Sites
- The asset survey is a non-intrusive survey but will include reasonable effort to access inspection panels and hatches containing assets at ground level. This is not limited to but includes accessing all areas within the agreed space and further arrangements to survey areas where site access is restricted.
- The M&E Asset Surveyor will work closely with the Operations Team utilising tools (where available) such as drawings, BMS and operational manuals to ensure every possible asset or system is collected, categorised and provided to agreed levels and to agreed timescales.
- The survey will include reasonable effort to establish the age of each asset. If no information is available, the asset will be assigned the commissioning date.
- Counter Terrorism Check is essential for this role
- Experienced Asset Surveyor Required
- Use of Mobiess application
- 7 Month Contract
- £320 per day