JOB TITLE: Litigation Solicitor – Adult Care
Akton Recruitment are seeking to employ a Litigation Solicitor for a client based in Wilshire.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality legal advice and to competently manage a caseload of legal work. You will be expected to provide high quality and well researched legal advice to client departments to the agreed timescales. In providing legal advice, managing a case, undertaking advocacy and meeting with clients, to take responsibility for demonstrating through preparation, research and application of rigorous analytical problem-solving methods.
- To undertake litigious cases where appropriate.
- To work effectively with other colleagues and team members in respect of complex work or projects, including the provision of training on legal issues to internal and external persons or agencies.
- To undertake legal research where necessary and with respect to new legislation
- To be responsible for preparing reports for and attending committees, working parties and other meetings where legal advice is required.
- To utilise the legal case management system and assist in the implementation of any new information technology or other systems that may be necessary for the efficient working of the team/department.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186