Our client is a family orientated firm based in Central Liverpool who specialise in Personal Injury and Criminal Law and they are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team.
This is very much a hands-on role in which the successful candidate will be expected to assist in the Director's caseload which currently consists of around 500 cases with some secretarial work included.
The role would suit a candidate who is bordering on a fee earner or with solid experience working as a Paralegal/ PA in a Personal Injury Department
- Previous Legal Secretarial or Legal Assistant experience is highly desired
- Must have a background working in a personal injury or industrial disease as the successful candidate will be working closely with the director who has over 15 years experience in the profession.
- Minimum 2 years experience would be preferable but alternate experience will be considered
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and keen to become part of a family orientated firm
- Diligent in their work with a keen eye for detail is highly desired
- Proactive in their approach and able to prioritise the workload