Akton Recruitment has an opening for a Leasehold Officer
Ensure that statutory obligations under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 (CLRA) and Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 and the relevant consultation requirements are fully met.
To be responsible for issuing and successfully managing the processing of all Notices under the CLRA 2002 within the statutory
1. Provide accurate and timely information to vendors' solicitors in response to resale and re-mortgage enquiries, to ensure that all leasehold liabilities are recovered.
2. Processing all permissions and enquiries relating to the Lease, including applications for alteration or improvement and lease enforcement.
3. Ensure all leasehold account details are accurate including transfer of lease/property ownership, leaseholder contact details and correspondence address.
4. Liaise with Property Services Team in relation to lease extensions, keep up to date records and adjust leasehold accounts accordingly.
5. Providing Leasehold advice to other departments as necessary.
Up to £19.00 per day
about 1 month ago