Akton recruitment has an opportunity for a Learning Development Consultant to join the Swindon Council.
Job Role: Learning Development Consultant
Support the Organizational Learning Manager (OLM) to implement a holistic corporate workforce learning and development plan that promotes a culture of learning and continuous improvement within the council, and enables a high performing organisation and great employer status.
* Responsible for designing, delivering, or commissioning high quality learning interventions that address business needs.
* Work with the OLM and HR Business Partners to supports the Council's workforce talent management plan and ensure its integration with the workforce learning and development planning process.
* Work with the OLM to develop and deliver the Council's leadership and management development programmes.
* Consult in a professional, proactive and commercially focused manner in the day-to-day delivery of learning and development services.
* Provide specialist L&D advice and guidance to managers and teams to support professional development.
* Contribute as an effective and collaborative member of the wider HROD Department.
* Deliver L&D solutions through internal or external resources.
£18.00 ph (Umbrella Rate)
Up to £18.00 per hour
13 days ago