JOB TITLE: Lawyer – Property/Conveyancing
Akton Recruitment are seeking to employ a Lawyer/Solicitor for a client in the Camden area.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality and comprehensive legal service on all aspects of law relating to property/conveyancing. You will also be expected to appear in court and in chambers on litigious matters as appropriate.
You will be responsible for the provision of legal advice and casework and the delivery of a high-quality client focused service on behalf of the Conveyancing Team.
- To undertake litigious cases where appropriate.
- To work effectively with other colleagues and team members in respect of complex work or projects, including the provision of training on legal issues to internal and external persons or agencies.
- To undertake legal research where necessary and in particular with respect to new legislation
- To be responsible for preparing reports for and attending committees, working parties and other meetings where legal advice is required.
- To utilise the legal case management system and assist in the implementation of any new information technology or other systems that may be necessary for the efficient working of the team/department.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186