£17,680 - £18,500 a year
A UK leading Commercial Grounds Maintenance company are looking to recruit site operatives to work on a full-time permanent basis. Based at their depot in Leyland, applicants will be required to service commercial grounds maintenance contracts with a range of different tasks.
You will need
- To be organised and capable of working at your own initiative
- To carry out scheduled works on a variety of sites in and around the Lancashire area.
- Working to tight deadlines applicants will need to complete all duties given to mandatory quality standards.
- Mow, edge and fertilise lawns
- Weed and mulch landscapes
- Trim hedges, shrubs and small trees
- Plant flowers, trees and shrubs
- Litter pick
- Apply herbicides, fungicides or insecticides on plants or soil to prevent or control weeds
- Winter services – gritting and snow clearance
The hours are full time Monday to Friday; however, overtime will be available in the busy periods.
The opportunity to develop and progress within the company will be available once a probationary period is completed.
Apply below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org