£40,000 - £50,000
This company has built their reputation as a commercial landscaping contractor who consistently delivers on time and on budget, both soft and hard landscaping services.
They are a top tier landscaping services provider to the construction industry. They work with both house and commercial builders from initial drawings to landscaping works, and through to ongoing maintenance to ensure the finished landscaping designs are impressive and long lasting.
The role encompasses the preparation and submissions of tenders for a wide range of landscaping projects while maintaining professional dialogue with the Construction Industry across the South East
- Price landscaping jobs from architectural drawings applying agreed pricing and sourcing bespoke products and pricing depending upon the specification
- Identify and escalate potential project risk to minimise exposure
- Work alongside existing Commercial Team to maintain and report on tender database
- Attend site meetings and make site visits as and when required
- Regularly chase the progress of tenders and continuously develop further leads
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers to maximise new business opportunities, negotiate contracts, manage customer queries
- Use your expert knowledge to help and advise customers on project design and pricing improvements
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating as appropriate.
- Commercial Management
- Estimate and price jobs quickly and accurately
- Able to manage several projects at any one time
- Support reporting and assessment of contract profitability.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience within the horticultural / landscaping industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good mathematical and analytical skills, with the ability to problem solve
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant IT skills, particularly in Excel
- Full, clean Driving License
- Reliable, personable and dynamic with a drive to succeed
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32327