Land Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Bradford
- To undertake and process, topographic detail surveys using GPS and total stations within the Bradford MDC area.
- To produce 3D models and 2D plans
- To carry out surveys of building elevations and floor plans
- Ability to collect spatial data using various techniques including GPS and Laser Scanning
- Maintaining survey equipment to appropriate standards.
- Procurement and supervision of external survey contractors.
- To undertake deformation surveys and monitoring of building movement.
- Expected to work on site with, and supervise a survey assistant and to comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- To assist with the provision of estimates of survey costs.
- To liaise with clients on work specifications and matters of detail.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software, GPS surveying equipment, modern total stations and digital levels
- A minimum of 4 years Land survey experience, particularly in an urban environment.
- Land / Engineering survey qualifications at Degree / Higher National level or better.
- Temp Contract
- £37.35 (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
- 37 Hours per week
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email