- Day to day processing of searches within all parts of the register and Form CON29 using the LLC manual and computerised systems
- Vetting applications
- Fees and reports
- Update and maintain the register of LLC and associated Ordinance Survey maps using manual and computer systems
- Charges and information from other Council departments and central government bodies.
- Extract site information from the Planning
- Building Control history records and other relevant Environmental history records and databases
- Previous experience in Land Charges will be required
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to use a range of ICT databases plus Word processing systems.
- Ability to work within the Council’s Equal Opportunities Framework to communicate effectively with service users within a diverse community.
- Demonstrate ability to read and interpret Land Use maps.
- Demonstrate ability to use and maintain records on computer and manual systems.
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months with view to extend