- The Children and Family Wellbeing Service enables children and families to access appropriate support as early as possible, to help them maintain their quality of life, prevent any problems getting worse and reduce the demand for specialist support services
- We are seeking to appoint a number of Key workers who will both, carry a caseload of clients and design and participate in group based delivery programmes at one or more neighbourhood centres in their area.
- The postholders will have involvement in programme monitoring particularly around the quality of programmes and tasks associated with programme planning, review and accountability.
- As case holders, Key workers will undertake appropriate assessment of the needs of their allocated client group in line with agreed CAF processes and progress appropriate responses in line with 'team around the family' methodology.
- Key workers will undertake a lead professional role where appropriate in cases which require multi-agency support for families/individuals and will develop and deliver smart action plans designed to address identified needs and use agreed tools to measure the progress made by families/individuals towards substantial and sustained change e.g. outcome stars.
- Some involvement in evening and weekend delivery sessions may be required.
- Relevant experience as a Key Worker
- Enhanced DBS
- Available immediately