To assess the companies range to the appropriate safety and EMC standards. Providing laboratory reports and measured evidence of in house and factored products relating to their technical, functional and safety related attributes.
- To conduct electrical/mechanical safety, EMC and reliability testing on products, and components, working primarily to international standards to support compliance to EU directives, and other recognised standards required for global market access.
- To carry out detailed technical investigations of products and components to root cause.
- To write technical reports which accurately capture the results and conclusions of testing conducted.
- To be proactive in design and development phases for new products (including participation in FMEAs), to guide on product compliance, and minimise time to market by preventing the late discovery of test failures.
- HND level qualification (or equivalent) in an electrical, electronic, mechanical or science discipline.
- Willingness to learn laboratory operating procedures and compliance testing methods.
- Willingness to learn about product development, including reliability testing and FMEA.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical approach.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Working knowledge of core Microsoft packages essential (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
If you would like to apply to this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org