£35,000 - £40,000
The role demands previous experience in joinery estimating, an intimate knowledge of the joinery business including joinery production.
You will come from a trade background as a joiner and have extensive knowledge of the subject.
You will have 3-5 years estimating experience.
The company has grown from strength-to-strength and now they supply more than 160 customers from their 25,000 sq. ft. workshop and warehouse in North London on the edge of the M25. Most of their customers are from London and the South East but they’ve also supplied clients in other areas from Northampton to Manchester and France to Dubai.
About the role -
- Liaising with CAD Team and Management to handover clear/precise estimate details upon conversion to order.
- Answer any estimate queries to ensure manufacture progresses smoothly on converted orders.
- To raise queries and resolve requests for information from clients and suppliers.
- Excellent time management skill with the ability to deliver and work to fixed deadlines across various estimates simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and flexible working attitude.
- Good eye for detail and consistently delivering accurate estimates
- Thorough understanding of joinery and related elements such as ironmongery, stone, upholstery etc.
- Good understanding of construction.
- Good understanding of finishes.
- Ability to present the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent computer literacy and be prepared to embrace new technologies and innovation.
- Use of CAD advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/32326