JOB TITLE: IT Programme Manager
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for an IT Programme Manager for a client in Camden with previous experience in a similar role.
The main purpose of the role as an IT Programme Manager is to plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement multiple interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage and to ensure that the programme is managed to maximise business benefits.
You will be expected to lead project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities for large, multiple projects and provide expert advice regarding specific technical specialisms in IT and Digital Services.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience of Transformation and Change programmes.
- Experience of the full Project Management life cycle.
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186