IT Business Analyst- Slough
Slough Borough Council has a vision to become a world class digital council, with a forward-thinking approach that supports a modern and efficient local authority. We know that the right technology and support can transform services, improve outcomes for our residents, and boost the performance and productivity of our staff.
We currently have vacancies for two Business Analysts to lead on a major transformation initiative and join a team driving value for the business through improving processes and ensuring the best IT solutions are selected to support our business both now and into the future. These exciting roles will be pivotal in driving the council's vision and will:
* Engage with the business and lead/facilitate business and technical workshops to determine the most appropriate changes to processes and systems to create new, value for money, effective and efficient ways of working.
* Lead on the creation of business case/requirement specifications and their translation into detailed technical and project commissioning specifications.
* Participate in projects, providing clarification and support where required
As a great communicator and relationship builder, you will be able to interpret complex business requirements and transform them into simple to explain processes or IT solutions understood by both business and IT.
The role will work in a number of projects aimed at enhancing Slough's web and digital presence. The primary focus of the role will be to lead on digital projects, whilst an ability to understand business requirements and shape service design will be key.
The projects focus on improving the user experience for those engaging with us through digital channels. The role will involve working with stakeholders across the organisation to understand their needs within specific projects and then driving the projects from inception to delivery. Some of the projects currently planned include digitising online processes and migrating from our current CRM to Jadu CXM.
Ensure that all content and technical developments are in line with agreed standards, such as accessibility, information security, GDPR, cyber security, open data etc.
To help drive the delivery of digital transformation within the wider organisation and enable all services to improve the council's presence across multiple digital platforms.
Exciting work you will do:
* Eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements
* Facilitating workshops to elicit and prioritise requirements
* Documenting the as-is and to be business processes
* Assisting with User Acceptance Testing (writing test scripts)
* Creating CRM processes using Jadu CXM
* Project management activities and post project reviews
Up to £350 per day
21 days ago
IT Business Analyst- Slough