My client is a leading provider in luxury student accommodation. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Assistant to join the team. The head office is located in Coventry City Centre. Some travel will be required at a later stage but not until you are fully trained up.
- Day to day support of IT, CCTV, Audio Visual and Access Control Systems.
- Installation and Configuration of IT hardware including, CCTV Cameras, Access Control and Audio-Visual Systems.
- Assisting colleagues with general IT problems.
- Liaising with 3rd party labour and suppliers when required.
- Assisting the operations department with technical issues, repairing problems in house wherever possible.
- Must have experience in a previous role where you have provided day to day support of IT.
- Experience installing and Configuring IT hardware including, CCTV Cameras, Access Control and Audio-Visual Systems.
On offer to the successful IT Assistant is the opportunity to work for a leading provider in luxury student accommodation and to take that next step in your career and develop. Salary will be c£19,500 + the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 7 bank holidays (excluding summer bank holiday due to our busy period)
- Enhanced Christmas Leave – Not taken from annual entitlement
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities