ICT Delivery Manager
£180 Per Day
Technical Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- Demonstrates an understanding of current developments in the application of
Information Systems and is able to assimilate and interpret advice from
specialists - technical or otherwise.
- Familiar with automated tools to assist in the project management process, by
automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time
- Familiar with methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring
progress of projects. Examples: product / work breakdown structures,
baselining, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis, conflict
resolution, planning tools, quality management techniques, risk & issue
- Familiar with the identification, assessment, and management of project risks,
which could result in time or cost overruns, or failure to deliver products which
are fit for purpose.
- Familiar with methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business
cases, requests for proposal (RFP) invitations to tender (ITT) and statements of
requirements / work both orally and in writing.
- Familiar with techniques which help in modelling and understanding a business
and its operation (e.g., business environment analysis, functional business
models, process modelling, stakeholder analysis, use cases, user stories,
Scrum, process mapping, benefits mapping).
- Familiar with corporate, industry and professional standards, policies,
regulations, compliance, and codes of conduct associated with the role