Insolvency Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Bristol
- The principal role of the post holder will be to lead in managing all aspects of the relevant insolvency practices and processes liaising closely with the Estates Surveyors, who have day to day responsibility for managing the individual assets.
- They will focus on the recovery of all sums of money due to the Council as Landlord including but not exclusively: rent; service charges; insurance and planned maintenance expenditure; and any other income/fees due to the Council as Landlord.
- The requirement is for a Surveyor who is experienced in debt recovery and property management experience.
- Qualified (RICS) with relevant post qualification experience, including dealing with difficult and challenging work
- A strong background in income recovery and extensive experience in insolvency practice.
- Experience at a senior level with the ability to supervise and guide junior staff in providing services to specified quality, timescale and budget.
- Ability to remain calm when faced with challenging circumstances Essential
- Ability to speak concisely, clearly and confidently in both formal and informal settings. Essential
- Ability to synthesise and prioritise complex and potentially conflicting demands, understand and absorb information and resolve problems
- 3 Month+ Contract
- £300 per day (Inside IR35 Paid via Umbrella)
- February Start
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email