JOB TITLE: Information Administrator
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for an Information Administrator for a client in North West London preferably with Local Authority experience.
The main purpose of the role as an Information Administrator will be to provide practical support services in the processing of information in paper and electronic formats. You will ensure the relevant databases with the strategy and services team are kept up to date. You will also work with excel to assist in the analysis and presentation of data for reports.
- Appropriate ICT professional experience.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to present information in a concise and clear way.
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186